ITKeyMedia is a growing English media company in Poland. We’ve partnered with all major players in the media&events space (TechCrunch, Slush, WebSummit, etc.) and have written original content with major companies (Netflix, Microsoft, Google, etc.).
Our mission is to take promising startups and nascent tech trends from Central and Eastern Europe to the global media landscape as well as to bring global trends to CEE through expert opinions of movers and shakers in CEE startup, investor and the wider expert communities, both private and public. To make this happen we’d love support and contribution from an eloquent tech journalist.
Remote (partially or full-time)
Things to cover:
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news (global and/or regional)
- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors or develop their ideas.
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Create trustworthy relationships with the expert community and partner for future research.
- Ensure that you meet all regular and recurring deadlines.
- Review and edit work for editorial approval.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news developments.
- Experience in tech writing a big plus
- Passionate about exploring new software, apps etc
- Should be a person who is updated/interested on latest development and news from the tech world
- Fluent in English is taken for granted – able to infortain the reader
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Minimum 1 light-year experience in taking an idea from concept to a final text
- Ability to be self-motivated and work remotely but effectively
- Inspiring experts to be in touch with
- Pro-active team measuring its success by the success of every team member
- Opportunity to contribute to the media platform growth
- Flexible and result-driven cooperation
If you are interested and you think you will fit in our company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details about this career opportunity. Kindly note that we reserve the right to get back in touch with selected candidates.