- This year’s How To Web Conference will take place in Bucharest this October
- The Conference’s tagline is ‘Keep Building,’ and the topics will revolve around resilience in driving innovation in adverse times
- As usual, the Conference will be complemented by CEE’s biggest startup competition and topical side events
On October 4-5, Bucharest’s Face Convention Center will open its doors to founders, investors, executive, tech talent, – altogether over 2,500 attendees of 2023’s How to Web Conference. This will include representatives of 350 startups, 150 investors, and more than 60 top-tier expert speakers.
The How to Web Conference 2023 promises to deliver yet another must-attend event for every player in the startup and innovation ecosystem. The impressive line-up of speakers, unparalleled networking opportunities, and – of course – the exciting Spotlight competition for startups comprise the conference’s two days nobody wants to miss.
Speakers and Agenda
This year’s Conference will offer a whole four stages of insights and action:
- Build & Grow Stage for industry leaders’ insights in product building, growth marketing, venture capital, and more.
- Community Stage for real-world business success stories from founders, investors, and business leaders.
- Q&A Stage for direct interaction with renowned speakers.
- Startup Stage for hot pitches from CEE’s most promising startups showcasing their groundbreaking ideas.
The announced speakers and panelists include:
- Hristo Borisov, Co-Founder and CEO at Payhawk
- Todor Breshkov, Founding Partner at LAUNCHub
- Darren Chait, Head of Growth Marketing at Calendly
- Claudiu Cioba, Founder and CEO at Videowise
- Cristian Corabu, VP of Marketing at Bitdefender
- Zuzanna Czapinska, Investment Manager at HV Capital
- Zachary Gleicher, Applied Product Management at Google DeepMind
- Irina Haivas, Partner at Atomico
- Ioan Iacob, Founder and CEO at FLOWX.AI
- Alexandru Ivana, Product Manager at Adobe
- Ivan Ivankovic, Co-Founder and COO at FONOA
- Julija (JJ) Jegorova, Founder at Black Unicorn PR
- Ilya Leyrikh, Product Lead at Wise
- Dan Lupu, Partner at Earlybird Venture Capital
- Dan Mihaescu, Founding Partner at GapMinder
- Stephanie Musat, Senior Staff Product Manager at Warner Bros. Discovery
- Irina Obushtarova, Co-Founder and CEO at The Recursive
- Ruxandra Pui, Co-Founder and CPO at Digitail
- Cristina Riesen, Founder and Board Member at European Innovation Council
- Alin Stanciu, Partner at Catalyst Romania
- Karol Szubstarski, Partner at OTB Ventures
- Diane Wiredu, Founder at Lion Words
- Maya Zlatanova, CEO at FindMeCure and TrialHub
- and many more. Find the complete list of speakers here.
How To Web 2023’s motto is ‘Keep Building.’ It is meant to inspire resilience in driving innovation, even in the face of any adversity. It is also an inspirational call to action for startup founders, product builders, investors, entrepreneurs, marketers, and all tech professionals to join together and elevate their pursuits to new levels of success. As such, the topics covered by the Conference’s speeches and discussions will include:
Key factors that make the founding teams deliver
- Building growth into the product
- How to kill your product
- Analytical view vs Customer view in product development
- The next generation of European breakouts
- AI and the new generation of products
- Deeptech products and startups in CEE
- and more. See the complete agenda here.
Additionally, How to Web Side Events will complement the main conference and contribute to the empowerment of tech communities across the region. Topics include investment, community building, technology transfer, health tech, and many in between, offering even more networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Investors will have the chance to enjoy Venture in CEE, the Conference’s exclusive pre-event, where the latest global and local investment trends get analyzed and debated.
Arguably the biggest attraction of How to Web Conference remains the matchmaking program and competition for startups, Spotlight. The competition offers the investment prize of EUR 880K, which is the largest in Eastern Europe and second largest in Europe. Startups get to showcase themselves before such notable investors as…
- Credo Ventures
- Fiedler Capital
- Fortech Investments
- SMOK Ventures
- Startup Wise Guys
- Underline Ventures
… who eagerly anticipated the next big breakthrough in the region. 40 finalist startups were selected from over 250 applicants.
In a Nutshell:
- Where: Face Convention Center, Bucharest, Romania
- When: October 4-5, 2023
- Price: EUR 99-699
- Tickets here
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!