When: June 13th 2019
Where: Knotel, 1 Stephen Street, Fitrovia, W1T 1AL, United Kingdom
ASDToken conference in London is produced by ASD in partnership with Knotel. Just as last year, the conference coincides with London Tech Week. ASDToken is the primary conference part of London Tech Week that is focused exclusively on blockchain technology.
In #BitcoinCRE’s second year at London Tech Week, it’s been rebranded as ASDToken. The focus of the conference is on sharing all that’s happening within the real estate community as it pertains to Blockchain and the Token economy. This year really brings into focus the impact tokenization is having on the real estate industry.
The event will take place on June 13th and has attracted a roster of dynamic speakers including:
- STEVE NSON Producing ASDToken New York on May 16th, 2019 at AnySizeDeals
- IOANA SURPATEANU / Co-Head of European Government Affairs- Innovation Strategy and Advocacy
- STEVEN NERAYOFF / Esq.,LL.M. CEO & Founder at Alchemist | Blockchain Pioneer | Architect of the ICO
- JOHN HARTE / Director, Worldwide Occupier Services – Savills
- TOM CARTLIDGE / Co-Founder at PropCoin
- PETER BIRD / Co-founder at PropCoin
- LEX SOKOLIN / Global Director Fintech Strategy & Partner, Autonomous Research
- NICOLE ANDERSON / Co-founder and Managing Partner of the Redsand Group
- MARINA TITOVA / Head of Advisory, NKB Group
- LIZA AIZUPIETE / Managing Director, Fintelum
- ARNOLDAS NAUSEDA / CEO, Smartlands
- You can also NOMINATE a speaker!
How to prepare for the event:
To better understand the potential impact of Blockchain technology on real estate and sound like a real expert on the topic, we highly recommend these prep readings to get your crib notes from:
- CBInsights: How Blockchain Technology Could Disrupt Real Estate
- Navitas Capital: EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN & TRANSFORMATIVE APPLICATIONS IN REAL ESTATE WHITEPAPER
To meet groundbreaking companies and speakers, you should purchase tickets for ASDToken London before time runs out.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York’s Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel is transforming the real estate market into an agile platform for businesses. It currently operates forty locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London, and is home to leading startup and household brands. Visit Knotel.com.
Knotel has made huge expansion progress in London with currently 14 locations and about 200,000 sqf (ca 18,000 sqm) flexible office footprint. You might have heard already Knotel is on their way to joining the club. Have a listen of a recent podcast with Amol Sarva, Knotel CEO.