The post was originally published in Polish on Artur’s LinkedIn profile. Artur kindly agreed that we repost what we think is of great value to our readers.
Looking to advance your career through LinkedIn? Here are 8 tools to help you with this:
- Taplio – An all-in-one tool for creating and managing content on LinkedIn. There you will find examples of virals, information about trends on the platform, create and schedule posts. There is also an AI Assistant and analytics.
- FinalScout – Find an email address on LinkedIn and reach out to customers with your offer. It has a people directory, a business directory, and free email verification.
- PFPMaker – Free Profile Picture Maker. It can be used to create profile pictures for social media. Upload a photo, choose the right template and download ready-made profiles.
- MajorGen – Create a resume and cover letter that is based on your LinkedIn profile. Upload a link to your profile, paste information about the job offer, and the tool will prepare a document for you, which you can download in PDF or Word format.
- Shield – Allows you to better understand who is consuming your content, at what times, and much more. If you’re looking for deeper analytics than just the one available on LinkedIn, then Shield is worth testing.
- AuthoredUp – If you plan to post on LinkedIn, especially in English, German, or Dutch, this tool will interest you. It allows you to preview your posts, format text, add GIFs. It also has a hook base.
- AI Social BIO – A tool to create biographies for your social media. All you need to do is add keywords, select an influencer from the list, and the tool will use the schema and generate a BIO. It works in English.
- AI Carousels – Carousels are all the rage these days, especially on LinkedIn. This tool will allow you to quickly create a nice carousel for LI and Instagram. You can write content with the help of the AI assistant, choose the colors and fonts of the carousel. There are many export options available. In addition, most of the features are available for free.
Creator, entrepreneur and investor – I write about my experiences with startups, technology and business.