The post was originally published in Polish on Artur’s LinkedIn profile. Artur kindly agreed that we repost what we think is of great value to our readers.
Bring your graphics to life. Here are 9 free image animation tools;
- Leiapix – allows you to convert 2D images into beautiful 3D Lightfield images. Export to Leia Image Format, Side-By-Side 3D, Depth Map or Lightfield Animation. You upload an image, add your prompt, and the tool creates an animation. And if you want to improve something, then it has additional options for editing animations.
- Pika Labs – just type in the prompt and the tool will generate a short video for you. The operation is similar to Midjourney as Pika uses Discord.
- InstaVerse – a tool for creating 3D worlds with realistic terrain, terrain textures, trees, buildings, and other objects that can be used to create a fun and engaging virtual world. The tool also allows users to customize the appearance of the environment with different lighting, leaves, and textures.
- Genmo – Another video generation tool. With its help, you can generate videos, 3D scenes, or animations. Type in the text, paste the image, symbol, emotion, and based on that, Genmo will create an animation.
- D-ID – create and edit talking avatars. You can add your photo, paste the text, and choose the audio, and D-ID will generate a moving avatar for you. An interesting solution for training and marketing.
- HeyGen – Allows users to easily create business videos. It offers more than 100 avatars, more than 300 voices in more than 40 languages, high-quality video downloads, and background music. It’s great for training materials, sales communications, and marketing.
- SadTalker – generates a talking head’ from photos. You can upload a photo or graphic, upload audio, and then adjust the head and its movement.
- RunwayML – allows you to generate an animation from a text prompt or a graphic. In addition to the video option, you’ll find plenty of other generative AI applications on the platform. They also have a library of professionally made templates, animations, effects, and filters.
Creator, entrepreneur and investor – I write about my experiences with startups, technology and business.