- EasySales Global welcomes all eCommerce pros at its eCommerce Talks 2023 in Bucharest
- The event will consist of panel discussions, workshops, and, of course, networking
- A whole day of valuable eCommerce content from top Romanian and international speakers
EasySales Global, the well-known Romanian eCommerce company, announces another edition of its eCommerce Talks event. This year’s eCommerce Talks by easySales will take place on September 27th in Bucharest.
EasySales was founded by Ciprian and Iulian Cazacu in 2017. Originally wanting to launch an eCommerce platform of their own, they soon found out that it would be an additional challenge to manage their sales throughout various channels. They came up with a tool for merchants to list products across multiple platforms and manage sales in one place. With EasySales, sellers can connect their online store(s) with marketplaces, invoice systems, and couriers and manage all orders together in a single place.
‘Driven by our mission to democratise the access of all merchants to eCommerce, we built EasySales,’ Ciprian Cazacu told ITKeyMedia. He explains the works of the startup in detail in an ITKeyMedia podcast.
In line with the mission of democratising eCommerce, the easySales team invites everyone interested in growing their brand, increasing sales, and learning about eCommerce trends to it’s eCommerce Talks event. On September 27th, Aula Magna of the University Politehnica of Bucharest will open its doors to 600+ attendants to provide them with valuable eCommerce-related content.
The speeches, interactive panel discussions, and workshops will revolve around the following aspects of eCommerce:
- multichannel sales
- supply chain and delivery
- cross border sales
- user acquisition and retention
- UI and UX for boosting sales.
More specifically, the announced workshops include:
- 8-Step Strategy to Start a Profitable Business on a Marketplace by Jean Enache and Mihai Andrei, Founders at SellerClub
- Customer-Centric Success: Thriving with Online Marketing by Cristian Ignat, Founder at Canopy
- How to Grow Your Audience & Strengthen Your Brand by Eric Melchor, B2B Marketer and Event Consultant
- Introduction to Live Shopping: ‘Myths and Practical Tips on the Game-Changing eCommerce Experience’ by Mihai Manescu, Storyteller and Live Shopping Evangelist at Streams.live
- SEO Dos and Don’ts: Mastering the Art of Search Engine Optimization for Online Stores by Florin Pețu, Managing Partner at Happy Advertising
Other announced speakers include:
- Alin Abalașei, Country Manager at Sameday Romania
- Cosmin Costea, VP of Sales CEE at theMarketer
- Georgi Georgiev Co-Founder and CEO of Releva.ai
- Tudor Goicea, Co-Founder and CRO at Aqurate
- Daniel Nicolae, Co-Founder at Innoship (and a guest at one of ITKeyMedia’s podcasts)
In a nutshell:
- When: September 27 2023
- Where: Aula Magna of the University Politehnica of Bucharest, Splaiul Independenței no. 313, Bucharest, 060042
- Tickets: RON 99-299 (EUR 20-60) here
- Additional information: https://easy-sales.com/ecommerce-talks, email@example.com, +40 372 786 110
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!