- The Next Web gathers a stellar list of top tech rockstars at TNW Conference 2022
- The place is Amsterdam, and the date is June 16-17
- Tech celebrities will share insights about a variety of topics from transformation of payment and maximizing ROI to sustainability, diversity, and other future transformation of societies and businesses
- There will be a huge expo floor with startups, businesses, and leading tech companies
This June marks Europe’s leading tech festival – TNW Conference 2022. The city of Amsterdam welcomes the conference for the 16th time. Tech executives, policymakers, startup and scaleup entrepreneurs, and general tech enthusiasts get together once again to exchange insights on the most pressing challenges and what’s next in the world of tech.
This year, the event will return to Taets Arts and Events Park and will bring the original festival energy that we all know and love. With 150+ world-renowned speakers from across the industry, exclusive networking opportunities, a huge expo floor with innovating startups and leading tech giants, food trucks, live music, and more, the 2022 edition will again live up to its name of Europe’s leading tech festival.
As in previous years, the conference will have two Pitch Battle Competitions where must-watch startups get the opportunity to to pitch their product in front of investors, media, and wider audiences. The competitions are made for startups in the early and growth stages. If your startup builds and markets software/hardware products, and you’re up for the challenge, be sure to apply for TNW for Startups tickets before May 12.
Speakers and Topics
The Next Web enjoys an established reputation as an organizer of must-attend events, each spotlighting all sorts of real tech rockstars. This year’s jawdropping list of top tech celebrities whose speeches are tightly canned into just two days will include:
- Edward Snowden – needs no introduction
- Alisa Cohn – Author of From Start-Up to Grown-Up
- Mars Geuze – Co-Founder of Hardt Hyperloop
- Boyan Slat – Founder and CEO at The Ocean Cleanup
- Radhika Krishnan – CPO at Hitachi Vantara
- Maxine Williams – Chief Diversity Officer at Meta
- Sandra Ro – CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council
- Lisa Talia Moretti – Digital Sociologist at the Ministry of Justice of the UK
- Seth Dobrin – Chief AI Officer at IBM
- V Brennan – Senior Director of Engineering at Slack
- Lewis Tuff – VP of Engineering at Blockchain.com
- Isabell Welpe – Professor of Strategy and Founder of TUM Blockchain Center at Technische Universität München (TUM)
- Carolina Brochado – Founding Partner at EQT Growth
- Jérémie Rosselli – General Manager at N26
- Mimi Dixon – Director Brand Activation and Content at Crayola
- Joris Hensen – Initiator and Co-Lead of the Deutsche Bank API Program
- Priscilla Chomba-Kinywa – CTO at Greenpeace International
- Mathias Ockenfels – General Partner at SpeedInvest
- and many more. See the full list of speakers.
The conference’s topics will revolve around the following:
- brand and growth, exploring the latest ways brands leverage technology and data to fuel customer experience and maximize marketing ROI
- how to create products that break through the noise and that people love to use
- all things founders and funding
- leading societal challenges (e.g. sustainability, diversity, and inclusivity) and how tech can influence change for the better
- how future tech influence that will lead to a resilient company, industry, society and/or individual
- AI’s impact and future transformation of societies and businesses
the future of multimodal mobility and what role companies, smart cities, and investors will play to create a greener and more electrified world
- how tech is disrupting and transforming payments, currency, transactions, fiscal equity, and all things finance.
And that’s just the very tip of the massive iceberg of topics… Check the preliminary agenda here.
In a Nutshell
- Where: Amsterdam NL, Taets Art and Events Park
- When: June 16-17th 2022
- More information at the event’s website
- Tickets here, special offer for groups here. Use the promocode ITKEYMEDIA for 20% off
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!