The post was originally published in Polish on Artur’s LinkedIn profile. Artur kindly agreed that we repost what we think is of great value to our readers.
Do you want to work more efficiently and have more time for yourself? Here are 9 of the most interesting tools that will save you a lot of time:
- Klap – Create a viral video in seconds. Designed for TikTok, Reels, and Shorts. Paste any YouTube URL into the app, and Klap will generate a ready-to-publish video.
- Lovo – Voiceover and text-to-speech tool. It offers more than 180 voices in 33 languages. Whether you’re creating audiobooks, podcasts, or videos, realistic AI voices can save you time.
- Rows – This is a new dimension of tracing sheets. Rows doesn’t just create them, but adds visuals to them. All you have to do is integrate your data and design reports, charts, presentations in Rows in seconds.
- Perplexity AI – A chat that uses OpenAI GPT 3.5 and Microsoft Bing to directly answer any question asked.
- Durable – A platform that uses artificial intelligence to build websites quickly. Once you generate it, you can use the built-in tools to drive marketing, book an order, and even get paid.
- ChatPDF – Searching through PDFs has never been so easy. The tool can summarize documents, answer your questions, so you can save several hours to find information that is relevant to you.
- TD;lv – Your virtual assistant during online meetings. It records, transcribes, and summarizes conversations, allowing you to focus on the discussion. This is good with the Polish language, too.
- Eightify – Chrome extension allows you to generate concise summaries of YouTube videos in seconds. You don’t have to watch the whole thing to get the information that is important to you.
- Recall – Another browser extension. Recall collects videos on Youtube, Podcasts, Blogs, PDFs and prepares a short summary of each of them.
Creator, entrepreneur and investor – I write about my experiences with startups, technology and business.