- 0100 calls LPs and investment professionals, as well as service providers and other professionals, to 0100 Conference CEE 2022
- The event will take place on April 5-6th at Hotel NH Collection Prague Carlo IV
- A set investment thought leaders and key decision makers will discuss current investment trends, strategies, and tips
This April, 0100 gathers general and limited partners of CEE’s most well-known VCs and PEs for its 0100 Conference CEE in Prague. Over 50 reputable speakers will discuss the current investment trends, strategies, and tips. The event is aimed at LPs primarily (but not exclusively), and these attendees are welcome to attend for free, among other perks.
Hotel NH Collection Prague Carlo IV will open its doors on April 5-6 to welcome senior-level general and limited partners from the VC & PE industry. An impressive roster of panelists and keynote speakers from all over CEE and beyond are sure to make the event remarkably insightful.
Speakers and Topics
0100 is famous for putting together elite groups of speakers and audiences at must-attend events all over Europe. Investors and fund managers, service providers and other industry professionals are making full use of a unique opportunity for networking and catching up with the most topical trends in investment. The two days of the conference will include input from:
- Ondrej Bartos, partner at Credo Ventures
- Andris K. Berzins, managing partner at Change Ventures
- Maciej Cwikiewicz, CEO at PFR Ventures
- Pavel Dvorak, Principal for venture capital and private equity at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Dusan Duffek, co-founder and partner at 0100 Ventures
- Stanislav Ivanov, founding partner at Tera Ventures
- Kasparas Jurgelionis, managing partner and CEO at Iron Wolf Capital
- Tomas Kemtys, partner at Contrarian Ventures
- Donatas Keras, founding partner at Practica Capital
- Marco Natoli, head of lower mid-Market in Northern, Eastern & Southern Europe and equity investments at European Investment Fund
- Maximilian Schausberger, managing director at Elevator Ventures
- Jiri Svarc, managing director at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jaroslav Trojan, managing partner at Nation 1 VC
- Marek Zamecnik, CEO at Vestberry
- And many more. You can see the full list of speakers on the event’s official website.
The speakers’ focus of interest this time will include the following topics:
- Engaging private capital in CEE context and its current state
- 2021 Trends and 2022 opportunities in M&A
- Application and widespread of blockchain-related means
- Exits and returns
- Long-term PE perspectives
- Fundraising and deal sourcing
- Combining organic and venture-backed growth
- Building rapport with portfolio companies
- Spotlighting aerospace industry: current state and perspectives
The panel discussions and keynote speeches will be amended with networking breaks and a VIP dinner for the participants to share insights off-stage as well. You are welcome to download the full agenda here.
In a Nutshell
- Where: Hotel NH Collection Prague Carlo IV , Prague, Czech Republic
- When: April 5-6th 2022
- More information: at the event’s website
- Tickets here
- Partners from all related industries are also welcome
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!