- Qube welcomes financial services enthusiasts to the 9th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum.
- The event will take place on November 24-25th at Amathus Beach Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Over 200 industry leaders representing more than 100 companies will discuss emerging trends in payments and RegTech and the evolution of the very operating model of payments
Qube continues to investigate the dramatic shift of payments and RegTech with emerging innovations and evolving business expectations. The organizers call an elite gathering of global key influencers, innovators, strategists, and thought leaders in the payments and the regulatory space to the 9th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum.
Payments and RegTech have been in the focus of Qube’s attention for a while now, and ITKeyMedia got an opportunity to cover some of their events dedicated to these topics. This year’s forum will explore how more organizations are seeking to modernize and optimize operations. Namely, the spotlight will fall on expanding opportunities by adopting the latest technologies that are reshaping the payments and RegTech ecosystem.
On November 24-25th, Qube welcomes over 200 industry leaders, including over 20 keynote speakers, representing more than 100 companies at Amathus Beach Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus. This produces over 500 minutes of exclusive content for everyone from a senior executive to every financial service enthusiast. Tickets cost between EUR 195 and 395 and are available on the event’s website.
Speakers and Agenda
- Panos Kyriakides, Commercial Manager at eBOS
- Michael Clark, VP at Mastercard Data & Services
- Ruta Merkeviciute, Director of Financial Services at Bank of Lithuania
- Christos Ttiniozou, Managing Director at iSpiral
- Panagiotis Kriaris, Head of Business Development at Unzer
- And others, along with guests whom we are looking forward to hearing for the first time on this platform, including:
- Ugne Buraciene, CEO at Payabl and Country Ambassador for Cyprus at European Women Payments Network (EWPN)
- Martynas Pilkis, Adviser to the Board Member at the Bank of Lithuania
- Tony Petrov, Head of Legal at Sumsub
- Elie Beyrouthy, Chair of the Executive Board at European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF), Vice President of European Government Affairs at American Express
- Nick Kerigan, Head of Innovation Execution at SWIFT
- Georgios Kolovos, Global Head of Product Partnerships at PayPal
- Maria E Tsani, Head of Financial Services Public Policy EMEA at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Stelios Georgakis, Assistant Director at Central Bank of Cyprus
- And many more.
Esteemed speakers and panelists will talk about the latest trends in payments and RegTech, as well as the evolution of the very operating model of payments. Namely:
- The rise of commercial card adoption
- Overcoming cross-border payments friction
- Unfamiliar technologies expanding opportunities and reshaping the B2B payments ecosystem
- Accelerating transformation to a digital-first and more agile organization
- Customer journeys’ influence on an organization’s operations
- AI & ML for digital transformation, fraud detection, and cheaper customer service
- Payment-as-a-Service platforms, their opportunities and influence
- The future of fraud
- The advancement and improvements of KYC and Transaction Monitoring within RegTech
The complete detailed agenda is available here.
This year’s Forum’s sponsors are:
- eBos. State-of-the-art RegTech and FinTech solutions automating risk and compliance management for organisations with a wide range of AI/ML-powered web-based customisable regulatory technology applications. Their clientel consists of diverse customers including banks, government institutions, as well as small, medium and large forward-thinking organizations, representing a wide range of industries
- Payabl. EU-regulated merchant acquirer.
- iSpiral. Leading regulatory technology software provider delivering state-of-art AML, KYC, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- TruNarrative. part of LexisNexis Risk Solutions providing unified decisioning across; Identity Verification, Fraud, eKYC, AML and Account Monitoring via a single API.
- Porsche. Upper class automotive brand that needs no introduction.
- ECOMMBX. FinTech e-account platform specializing in issuing virtual IBANs, facilitating SEPA and SWIFT transfers on a global scale and currency conversion.
- Deloitte. World-renown management consulting agency.
- EBO. AI-based virtual customer success service provider.
- Sumsub. Independent international tech company enabling Internet services to protect their users from fraud and comply with identification requirements.
The great news is that any entrepreneur can get their company listed next to these recognized names. Aside from placing their company name in this list, sponsors also get an opportunity to spotlight their solutions in front of the Forum’s select audience and secure new direct connections with key decision-makers and industry influencers. This may include a keynote presentation or inclusion in a panel discussion, 5 pre-qualified meetings, inclusion in Qube’s international social media campaign, dedicated promotional venues at the venue, being highlighted by international media that cover the event.
Anybody interested in becoming a sponsor of Qube’s 9th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is welcome to request sponsor package.
In a nutshell
- Event Website: 9th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
- When: November 24-25th
- Where: Amathus Beach Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus
- Tickets here
For additional information, contact Qube Events:
- +357 22010583
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!