Over 150 high-profile decision-makers and professionals in the CEE private equity and venture capital industry will meet on the 16th of October 2019 for 0100 Conferences Prague. The event wouldn’t be as impressive as it is now without the fantastic partners like Czech Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, ČSOB, and many others.
||PE&VC Conference by 0100 Conferences, Prague
16 October 2019
Grandium Hotel, Prague
(you’ll get 15% discount from the current price)
The one-day event at the Grandium Hotel will be packed with panel discussions on trending investment topics, keynote speeches from experienced investors and exclusive networking opportunities aimed at gaining PE partners.
Already in its third year, the organizers managed to line up key PE & VC players – both Limited Partners (LPs) and General Partners (GPs) – and aims to bring together international and regional investors to share insights and build a valuable network. This edition also features a private workshop organized by Stanton Chase for selected LPs and GPs.
Jana Zurkova, CEE Chief Transformation Officer at Microsoft, will kick off the conference with the welcoming keynote speech. With the long-standing experience in banking and management consulting in Western Europe, CEE, and North and South America, she now works with start-ups as a mentor and an investor. Max Lyadvinsky, CEO at Bloomio will also give an address during the conference and will share his insights as an entrepreneur and angel investor with experience in fundraising and scaling start-up teams.
Considering there seems to be more funding in France, DACH, and Benelux and less so in CESEE and the South, the opening panel discussion will dive into the topic of funding availability and the future of VC in the CEE with speakers from Credo Ventures, European Investment Bank, LAUNCHub Ventures, Partech Partners and Deloitte. Another panel will focus on investors’ interest in the CEE region and will feature speakers from RSJ Investment, ARX Equity Partners and Genesis Capital, among others. Accelerated growth, CEOs & VCs: lessons learned, gaming investments, and secondary buyouts are also topics that will be discussed during 0100 Conferences Prague.
Complete Speaker Line-up:
- Aman Ghei, Principal @Finch Capital
- Andre Dravecky, Founder @Shipvio
- Bill Watson, Managing Partner @Value4Capital
- Boris Hardi, Founder @Capmatcher
- Brian Wardrop, Managing Partner @ARX Equity Partners
- Cathy Logue, Global Leader, CFO & Financial Execs Practice Group, MD @Stanton Chase
- Csaba Kakosy, Managing Partner @Day One Capital
- David Jeffrey, Partner, Head of Europe @StepStone
- Elbruz Yilmaz, Investment Director @3TS Capital Partners
- Emilia Mamajova, Founding Partner @ESPIRA Investments
- Ewa Abel, Investment Manager @EIF
- Guillaume Fournier, Investor @Credo Ventures
- Guillaume Lautour, Managing Partner @Level-Up
- Henri Tilloy, Investor @Partech Partners
- Hristo Stoykov, Head of Growth Capital and Innovation Finance Division @EIB
- Jan Tauber, Managing Partner @Genesis Capital
- Jana Zurkova, CEE Chief Transformation Officer @Microsoft
- Josef Sachta, CEO & Co-Founder @Sharry Europe
- Marek Huml, Managing Partner @Stanton Chase
- Martin Hudecek, Asset Manager @RSJ Investment
- Max Lyadvinsky, CEO @Bloomio
- Petr Suchy, Partner @Deloitte Legal
- Przemyslaw Glebocki, Co-Managing Partner @Mezzanine Management
- Przemyslaw Raczka, Investment Director @Resource Partners
- Radan Hanzl, Partner @Genesis Capital
- Rumen Iliev, Partner @LAUNCHub Ventures
- Tomas Casa, Investment Manager @CEE Equity Partners
- Tomas Koraus, Head Of Structured Finance & CSOB Match´it @CSOB Slovakia
- Tomas Czechowicz, Managing Partner @MCI Capital
- Uwe Fleischhauer, Founding Partner @YIELCO Investments
- Vaclav Pavlecka, Managing Partner @Air Ventures
- Vasile Tofan, Partner @Horizon Capital
- Viktor Fischer, Investment Partner @Rockaway Ventures
- Vjačeslav Lypko, Investment Director @Enterprise Investors
How to prepare for the event?
- You could reach out to the speakers pre-event (you’ll go to their LinkedIn profiles just by clicking the names above)
- We recommend reading this CEE PE&VC Statistics Report 2018 to be able to ‘ice-break’ any chat with anyone at the event
- You can reach out to us if you need an intro or have a special ideas to make the event more effective for you: firstname.lastname@example.org