The post was originally published in Polish on Artur’s LinkedIn profile. Artur kindly agreed that we repost what we think is of great value to our readers.
Did you know there are over 2.5 million mobile apps? Yet only a few of them are really useful. Here is a list of 9 apps to have on your smartphone (Android and iOS):
- Freedom – Allows you to temporarily block distracting apps and websites so you can focus on what’s important. Whether you’re trying to get work done or need a break from social media.
- IFTTT – Connect and automate your favorite apps and devices with a simple interface. With IFTTT, you can connect over 700 popular services to automate virtually everything in your life.
- Trello – Organize, manage, and track all your work. Trello is a project management tool, from tracking your shopping list to planning your wedding. It is completely free.
- Streak for Gmail – An app that allows you to track your emails. It allows you to see when an email has been sent, received, and read.
- InShot – Powerful music video editor and photo editor where you can cut out the middle, trim, split, merge and change the speed of the video. Add animated stickers, text, glitch effects, background blur to your video.
- Spark Mail – Fast, cross-platform mail designed to filter out noise so you can focus on what’s important. Take control of your inbox.
- Endel – Sounds to help you concentrate and boost your productivity. You can choose between many scenarios – from focus, to relaxation, to sounds to support your workout.
- Unroll Me – You can unroll unsolicited emails, keep the ones you want, and roll the rest into one daily ‘post.’
- PocketCast – This is a simple yet multifaceted podcast app. Create a filter that will give you the exact episodes you’re looking for.
Creator, entrepreneur and investor – I write about my experiences with startups, technology and business.