- Qube Events brings together FinTech and RegTech Thought Leaders Once Again at the 13th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum.
- The event will take place on May 8-9th at Marriott Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland
- Over 400 industry leaders representing more than 100 companies will discuss the dominating and emerging trends in payments and RegTech
Qube Events continues to follow the progress of payments and RegTech, the emerging innovations, and the changing expectations. Once again, the organizers call a top-tier convention of international key influencers, innovators, strategists, and thought leaders in the payments and regulatory space to the 13th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum.
Payments and RegTech are the focus of Qube Events’ attention, and ITKeyMedia is honored to cover their events dedicated to these topics. The coming forum will explore the changes in the payments landscape, key trends and challenges in RegTech and compliance, as well as data privacy and cyber security.
On May 8-9th, Qube welcomes over 400 industry leaders, including over 40 keynote speakers, representing more than 100 companies at Marriott Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland. This results in over 1000 minutes of exclusive content for everyone, from a senior executive to every financial service enthusiast. Tickets cost between EUR 195 and 695 and are available on the event’s website.
Speakers and Agenda
This time, attendees will once again get the chance to hear and see the QUBE Events’ repeated and new guest speakers and panelists, such as:
- Jürg Baltensperger, Managing Director at JayBee Ltd
- Urs Bolt, WealthTech Expert
- Romain Braud, Digital Assets Business Development Manager at Arab Bank (Switzerland) Limited
- David Bundi, Partner – Legal, Regulatory & Compliance – Metaverse Strategy & Regulatory Leader at EY Switzerland
- Adrian Calin, Head of Payments at J.P. Morgan Switzerland
- Antonis Dragiotis, Group Chief Risk Officer at Viva Wallet
- Cal Evans, Managing Associate at Gresham International
- Katherine Foster, Executive Director at Green Digital Finance Alliance
- Freddie Frith, Head of Financial Services at Clausematch
- Olus Kayacan, Senior Product Manager and Analyst at Keytrade Bank
- Simonas Krėpšta, Board Member at Bank of Lithuania
- Lucas T. Landolt, Managing Partner and COO at Lloyds & Partners AG
- Fabian Meyer, Managing Partner at CORE SE
- Oscar Neira, Head of Sales & Marketing at Incentage AG
- Giovanni Panto, Senior Legal Counsel at Worldline
- Bob Reid, CEO and Co-Founder at Everest
- Sandra Tobler, Co-Founder and Partner at Futurae Technologies AG
- Jennifer Toivola, Chief Compliance Officer at Banco Santander International SA
- Koen Vanderhoydonk, CEO & Founder at The Connector
- And many more to be announced.
Esteemed speakers and panelists will talk about the latest trends in payments and RegTech, as well as the evolution of the very operating model of payments. Namely:
- Redefining Cross-Border Payments
- Customer satisfaction in the Digital World
- Sustainability and Payments
- Finance 1.0 vs. Finance 2.0
- Phone Intelligence for Eliminating Fraud
- The Future of Digital Assets
- Accelerating Treasury’s Digital Transformation
- The Future of RegTech
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Growing Compliance Requirements in an Interconnected Banking World
- Building a Better Digital First Bank
The events deeply appreciated sponsors include:
In a Nutshell
- When: May 8-9th 2023
- Where: Marriott Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland
- Complete agenda: the event’s official website
- Tickets here
- 10% discount code: qube10
- For additional iformation: [email protected]
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!