- After three industry-specific Unicorn Battles Q2 2023, Unicorn CUP Finals will take place on May 25th
- Seven winners of industry-specific Battles will compete for the title of the absolute winner
- The Finals will be divided into two sessions for the convenience of participants and viewers in different time zones
Throughout May, Unicorn Events gave us an opportunity to get to know the great and unique startups from all over the world as they pitched live at three industry-specific Unicorn Battles:
- May 4th – AI + Software + AR/VR Battle
- May 11th – BioTech + Neuroscience Battle
- May 18th – Fintech + Crypto + Blockchain Battle
Following these three Battles, the Q2 2023 Battles series will culminate with the Unicorn CUP Finals Q2 2023 on May25h. Seven industry-specific winners will cross swords in the final Battle. They are:
- deepeye Medical from the AI + Software + AR/VR Battle – a German developer of the AI-powered therapy prognosis tool for eye doctors
- DeepMedia from the AI + Software + AR/VR Battle – an American provider of synthetic generation and detection solutions
- SOAP Health from the BioTech + Neuroscience Battle – a US-based AI-powered development of automation of patient intake, risk and symptom assessment
- Medicsen from the BioTech + Neuroscience Battle – a Spanish developer of non-invasives patches for drug delivery
- Autority from the Fintech + Crypto + Blockchain Battle – an Ecuadorian vehicle management app provider
- NettyWorth from the Fintech + Crypto + Blockchain Battle – am American web3 platform for digital asset management
- Accern – a US-based provider of AI-powered no-code solutions for NLP for financial services
- Oleksandr Soroka, Partner & CEO at Network.VC
- Kelly Luo, Founder and Investor at Mans International (Canada)
- Yurii Sereshchenko, Managing Director at QPDigital (Ukraine)
- Dr Leon Eisen, Venture Partner at Network.VC, Senator at World Business Angel Investment (Israel)
- Gabriel Žanko, Venture Partner at Urano Capital (Colombia)
- Fabio Bottacci, Venture Partner at Kobo Funds (Brazil)
- Kay Gruenwoldt, Investor at Midgame Fund (The Netherlands)
- Dr Ella Li, CEO at Hanhai Biolabs, the USA
- John Kojiro Moriwaka, director of Startup Grind Fukuoka (Japan)
- Eric Kadyrov, General Partner at 7BC Ventures
For the convenience of the judges, experts, and attendees from different time zones, all startups will pitch in two sessions: at 9 AM London time and 9 AM San Francisco time. Each startup representative will pitch on both sessions and have 5-6 minutes to pitch and answer the questions from the jury and the experts. After all the second session pitches are done, there will be a few more minutes to finalize the votes that will determine the winner.
Both sessions will be broadcast live on the event page.
Unicorn Events’ previous pitches and battles are available in full on the official YouTube channel.
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!