BlockchainTech Congress is the first edition of the event, which is entirely dedicated to blockchain technology. Blockchain is a big chance for most sectors, which can be completely changed by the ultra-modern technology. On 27 – 28 March 2019 at The Westin Warsaw Hotel, all of those who have noticed the potential of the technology will meet, and gain knowledge on the topics of the implementation and future of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, public services and cyber-security.
BlockchainTech Congress allows the participants to get to know how this breaking technology works, its potential and implementation, as well as the legal-regulatory threat. It will also dispel any doubts about: the way that ICO and tokenization are revolutionizing the acquirement of money; How the energy sector can earn on blockchain; Whether or not we should be scared of blockchain technology; How to prepare for the attempts to regulate blockchain technology and the forming market.
A revolution is coming. Blockchain is changing reality and the functioning of the economy, just like the internet once did.
The high level of substantive content of the event is maintained by the Advisory Board, chaired by Norbert Biedrzycki, McKinsey Digital Vice President. Also, members of the Advisory Board are Rafał Zaorski, CEO, Trading Jam Session; Julian Zawistowski, Founder & CEO, Golem, Paweł Kuskowski, CEO Coinfirm; dr Krzysztof Korus, Legal Counsel, Partner, dLK Legal, Sylwester Suszek, CEO, BitBay.
Speakers of the BlockchainTech Congress include:
- Grant Blaisdell, CMO, Coinfirm,
- Caterina Ferrara, Blockchain Ladies Founder, ICO Advisor & Community Manager
- Haydn Jones, Founder & Managing Director, Blockchain Hub
- Kumar Gaurav, Founder & CEO, Cashaa,
- Anna Hejka, Founder & Managing Partner, Heyka Capital Markets Group,
- Andrzej Horoszczak, CEO, and Founder, Billon,
- Rafał Kiełbus, Blockchain Developer, Polski Akcelerator Technologii Blockchain,
- dr Krzysztof Korus Legal Counsel, Partner dLK Legal,
- Marcin Tabędzki, Partner, Be Poland Think,
- Lukas Zgiep, COO, CrowdWay.
- Ahmad Piraiee, CEO, ITKeyMedia
CEO @ITKeyMedia, Entrepreneur, MCP, MBA, watching the alpha geeks, sharing their stories, helping the future unfold.