Sysdream is proud to organize the 7th edition of Hack in Paris, which will take place from the 19th to the 23rd June 2017, in France at the Hotel Newport Bay – Disneyland Paris. Hack in Paris is a unique event composed of 3 days of training and 2 days of conferences, all of which will be given exclusively in English.
As Hack in Paris brings together the most renowned names in the security and hacking community, it has become a key event for security experts and professionals.
19th – 21st June 2017: Training
Hack in Paris offers 14 training classes from 1 to 3 days led by international experts
- Training 1: CORELAN “ADVANCED” with Peter Van Eeckhoutte: founder of Corelan Team and author of the well-known tutorials on Win32 Exploit Development Training.
- Training 2: HARDWARE HACKING TRAINING WITH HARDSPLOIT & DRONES with Julien Moinard: security consultant, senior hardware pentesteur at Serma Safety and Security, leader of the hardsploit project.
- Training 3: MAKING & BREAKING MACHINE LEARNING SYSTEMS with Clarence Chio: graduated in computer science at Stanford University, research data engineer at Shape Security.
- Training 4: OFFENSIVE MOBILE APPLICATION EXPLOITATION – iOS & ANDROID with Prateek Gianchandani: OWASP member and contributor, worked in the Infosec industry.
- Training 5: OFFENSIVE POWERSHELL FOR RED AND BLUE TEAMS with Nikhil Mittal: Infosec researcher for six years
- Training 6: PRACTICAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) HACKING with Aseem Jakhar: well known as the founder of Null and Nullcon Securit Conference
- Training 7: WEBSECNINJA, MASTER THE LESSER KNOWN WEBATTACKS VERSION 2.0 with Ajin Abraham: security engineer for IMMUNIO
- Training 8: XTREME MOBILE APP ATTACK with Sneha Rajguru: active member of Null, senior consultant with Payatu software labs
- Training 9: DEVELOPING BURP SUITE EXTENSIONS – FROM MANUAL TESTING TO SECURITY AUTOMATION with Luca Carettoni: well-known web security expert, Doyensec co-founder
- Training 10: PENTESTING THE MODERN APPLICATION STACK par Bharadwaj Machiraju, Francis Alexander: respectively OWASP project leader, and security engineer at Envestnet/Yodlee
- Training 11: PRACTICAL SAP NETWEAVER ABAP PENTEST with Yvan Genuer: SAP basis administrator, pentester leader at Devoteam Security team
- Training 12: SMART LOCKPICKING – HANDS-ON EXPLOITING IOT DEVICES BASED ON ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS with Slawomir Jasek: IT security consultant and expert since more than ten years
- Training 13: SOCIAL ENGINEERING – THE THEORY OF DEBUGGING PEOPLE (LEARN TO PLAN, EXECUTE, AND DEFEND SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS) with Dominique C. Brack: expert in information security
- Training 14: FINDING AND ATTACKING WEB APPLICATIONS IN PLCS AND OTHER CRITICAL DEVICES with Bertin Bervis: reasearcher in IoT devices and sensitive networks security
More details available at HackinParis.com/trainings/
22nd – 23rd June 2017: Conferences
Hack in Paris also offers 15 conferences including a keynote and debate, with world-renowned speakers.
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
- Talk 1: STRATEGIES ON SECURING YOU BANKS & ENTERPRISES (FROM SOMEONE WHO ROBS BANKS & ENTERPRISES FOR A LIVING!) by Jayson E. Street
- Talk 2: VENTRILOCK: EXPLORING VOICE-BASED AUTHENTICATION SYSTEMS by Jose Lopes Esteves and Chaouki Kasmi
- Talk 3: INTERNET OF COMPROMISED THINGS: METHODOLOGY AND TOOLS by Damien Cauquil
- Talk 4: THE FORGOTTEN INTERFACE: WINDOWS NAMED PIPES by Gil Cohen
- Talk 5: BEYOND PWASP TOP 10 by Aaron Hnatiw
- Talk 6: DISSECTING A RANSOMWARE-INFECTED MBR by Raul Alvarez
- Talk 7: THE INTERNET OF VULNERABILITIES by Deral Heiland
Debate: HACKERS, THE MEDIA, TRUTH, TRUST, AND ALTERNATIVE FACTS with Winn Schwartau, Bob Sullivan, Michael Masucci and Deral Heiland
Friday, June 23rd, 2017
Keynote: RED TEAMING FUNDAMENTALS by Matias Katz
- Talk 8: SOCIAL ENGINEERING SETTING PEOPLE INTO DEBUG MODE by Dominique C. Brack
- Talk 9: ARE YOU WATCHING TV NOW? IS IT REAL? – HACKING OF SMART TV WITH 0-DAY by Lee JongHo and Kim MinGeun
- Talk 10: 802.1x NETWORK ACCESS CONTROL AND BYPASS TECHNIQUES by Valérian Legrand
- Talk 11: HACKERS! DO WE SHOOT OR DO WE HUG? by Edwin Van Andel
- Talk 12: POPPING A SHELL ON A MAINFRAME, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? by Ayoub Elaassal
- Talk 13: INJECTING SECURITY INTO WEB APPS WITH RUNTIME PATCHING AND CONTEXT LEARNING by Ajin Abraham
Explore the detailed program at https://hackinparis.com/talks/
Tickets available at HackinParis.com/store/
Sysdream is a French company specialized in audits and training in the field of IT-security, but also the founder of Hack in Paris, and a partner of La Nuit du Hack. Sysdream was created to satisfy a growing need for auditing skills and training from the attacker’s perspective (offensive security) for companies requiring a high level of security for their information systems.
Discover Sysdream service offers at Sysdream.com
For more information about Hack In Paris: HackinParis.com
CEO @ITKeyMedia, Entrepreneur, MCP, MBA, watching the alpha geeks, sharing their stories, helping the future unfold.