- KPMG, a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax, and advisory services, is looking to support startups in the Smart City category.
- The application deadline is on April 26, 2020 – fill in the form here!
This is the last call to apply for the KPMG Venture Matching for Smart City programme. You should definitely participate if you are a young company from Europe or Israel that is already tackling the interfaces between mobility, energy, and housing.
KPMG invites startups that are using new technologies, such as IoT, AI, or Open Data, and aim to change and improve life in big cities. The organizers are looking for companies that focus on Smart Environment, Smart Energy, Smart Mobility, or Smart Buildings.
- Post-revenue stage.
- Market-approved business model.
- Ambition to learn and grow sustainably.
‘Our goal at KPMG Venture Services is to help promising scale-ups grow sustainably and to drive the European startup ecosystem forward. With our expertise we support you with challenges that you must overcome in your growth phase,’ Thi To Nga Pham, Programme Manager, emphasizes.
The Venture Matching programme supports 10–12 handpicked scaleups with specific industry background from all over Europe and helps them to overcome their growth barriers. The KPMG experts will be coaching founders on topics like
- expansion and international scaling,
- IP protection and recruiting,
- audit and pricing and many more.
Each of the 3 touchpoints includes a Training Day. ‘At the end of our programme the startups are perfectly prepared to meet our client network at the Match Night and win new partners for successful cooperation.’
What are the other benefits?
You get an opportunity to improve your business with the industry experts.
- Benefit from strong partnerships.
- Cooperate with the client network.
- Become part of the KPMG startup ecosystem.
- Become part of the KPMG Matchmaker platform.
The programme dates changed a little due to the current situation. The workshops will be held remotely and each Training Day will be split in two days weekly.
Training Day 1:
- 28.04.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
- 29.04.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
You will have the chance to get to know your peers and engage in a discussion with inspiring personalities from your industry. You will have intensive workshops with KPMG experts in areas e.g. marketing, sales, tax, law, etc. with individual results.
Training Day 2:
- 11.05.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
- 12.05.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
During this day, you will get exclusive access to the internal KPMG network and benefit from direct feedback on your performance.
Training Day 3:
- 16.06.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
- 17.06.2020 (9 am to 1 pm CET)
You will e-meet the exclusive network of decision-makers of the industry and win them for future cooperation.
Match Night most likely will be postponed to the end of August/September.
The deadline for applications is 26.04.2020. You just need to fill in the form.