The R&D Summit, a recurrent, prestigious event bringing together R&D leaders from Poland and around the world, will be held in Warsaw on September 12th. R&D and innovation departments are the most interdisciplinary organizational units. At the R&D Summit, business innovation specialists will be able to learn the latest trends and tools concerning this area, and the unique formula of the summit will provide means and opportunity for inspirational discussions.
The R&D Summit was first organized in 2015 and has inaugurated the R&D Club in Poland – a community of senior managers and experts. The conference is organized by techBrainers – an organization specializing in brokering innovations, R&D management, and technology scouting. Since its first edition, R&D Summit has become a prestigious meeting of innovation leaders in Poland.
“One of the most important goals of techBrainers R&D Club is the integration of the R&D and innovation specialists in Poland. For 3 years we have successfully been developing the Polish R&D sector by creating systemic solutions for R&D departments, increasing their efficiency and the number of implemented solutions. R&D Summit is our annual event promoting the idea of Open Innovation. Thanks to the participation of world-class experts-practitioners and the inclusion of interesting topics such as top trends and top R&D tools, our conference is gaining an ever-increasing audience. ” Magdalena Jackowska-Rejman, CEO of techBrainers.
This year’s edition of the conference will take place on September 12th at The Heart Warsaw. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and tools in the area of innovation, as well as the directions the development of technologies and ecosystems of innovation are taking.
The formula for this year’s conference involves several keynote speakers, an R&D debate, three parallel thematic panel sessions, and the expert roundtables. All those activities represent diversified forms of quality presentation of both knowledge and the valuable experience of expert practitioners.
The opening ceremony of the event will be conducted by Magdalena Jackowska-Rejman, CEO of techBrainers and Tomasz Rudolf, Founder & CEO of The Heart.Keynote speaker sessions include:
Keynote speaker sessions include:
- Dr. Graham Cross, Director of Commercial Alliances and Supplier Innovation, UNILEVER
- Sven Scheuble, Vice President and Head of Technology to Business, SIEMENS AG
- Carianne Schamhart, Technology Portfolio Advisor, Shell Technology Center Amsterdam
- Jarosław Broda, Vice President of the Board of Strategy and Development TAURON POLISH ENERGY
In addition to keynote speakers, Mr. Luca Seletto, Head of Startup Initiatives – Innovation & Sustainability at ENEL, and a representative from Electrolux will participate in the R&D leaders’ debate.Whereas the following guests will be presenting their ideas during the three thematic sessions entitled “TOP TRENDS “, “TOP TOOLS ” and “INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM”:
Whereas the following guests will be presenting their ideas during the three thematic sessions entitled “TOP TRENDS “, “TOP TOOLS ” and “INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM”:
- Lukasz Otta – Business Development Manager, SIEMENS
- Jakub Lasota – CPO/CFO, QVISTORP
- Aleksander Naganowski – New Business Development, MASTERCARD
- Sergi Sawin – VP and Chief Operations, THE HEART
- Anita Zbieg – CEO, MAPAORGANIZACJI.PL
- Maciej Kutak – Managing Director Eastern Europe, SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
- Magdalena Jagielska, Innovation Strategist, INNOVATIKA
- Wojciech Roskiewicz – Head of R&B Accelerator, FRAUNHOFER CENTER LEIPZIG
- M.Carmen Margelí Vila – Head of International Development, EURECAT TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER and much more
INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM & CO-OPERATION OF STARTUPS & CORPORATIONS
The theme of this year’s conference is the process of building the ecosystem of innovation and establishing the cooperation of companies, institutions, and startups at both regional and international level. There will be three sessions dedicated to this topic:
- THE POWER OF LOCAL ECOSYSTEMS AND PARTNERSHIP – Sven Scheuble, Vice President and Head of Business Technology, SIEMENS AG
- PILOT MAKER PROGRAM – A CASE STUDY – Jaroslaw Broda, Vice President of the Board for Strategy and Development TAURON POLISH ENERGY | Magdalena Jackowska-Rejman, CEO of TECHBRAINERS
- INNOVATION HUBS – “INNOVATIVE NODES” IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION – Luca Seletto, Head of Startup Initiatives – Innovation & Sustainability, ENEL
TOP R&D TRENDS AND TOOLS
Moreover, there will be plenty of topics devoted to the best tools for managing innovation and a portfolio of R&D projects, as well as the subject of digitization, IoT, smart city, innovation hubs, and blockchain. The presentations of speakers and experts from techBrainers are based on their experiences as well as implemented and successfully running projects. Participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted with case studies based on the activity of companies such as Tauron, Audi, Sony Music Entertainment, Enel, Qvistorp, and MasterCard.
ROUNDTABLESThe organizers of R&D Summit made sure that the participants will leave the conference not only wiser but also inspired. The inspiration will surely come from panel discussions. The second part of the conference will be subordinated to the roundtables formula that gives a participant the opportunity to actively take part in the discussion and comment on a specific topic they find interesting. We will talk about IoT, digital and design transformation, R&D departments funding, techFood, measuring innovation, innovation hubs, e-mobility, space technologies, cities of the future, and internationalization.
The organisers of R&D Summit made sure that the participants will leave the conference not only wiser but also inspired. The inspiration will surely come from panel discussions. The second part of the conference will be subordinated to the roundtables formula that gives a participant the opportunity to actively take part in the discussion and comment on a specific topic they find interesting. We will talk about IoT, digital and design transformation, R&D departments funding, techFood, measuring innovation, innovation hubs, e-mobility, space technologies, cities of the future, and internationalization.
More information about the conference is available at https://www.rdsummit.pl/