- Vestbee, SMOK Ventures, and Creative Motion team up once again for another edition of ReaktorX
- The accelerator welcomes startups of various stages and verticals to apply before January 20th
- Top 5 startups are guaranteed up to EUR 100K worth of prizes, including Pre-Seed funding
This January, the famous startup accelerator ReaktorX announces a new batch. As before, industry-agnostic startups from all over CEE are welcome to apply and take part in one of the region’s biggest accelerators.
One of the characteristic features that make ReaktorX special is its hybrid structure. While most of the tutoring is done online, key events, including the first week and Demo Night, are hosted in a different CEE country each year, promoting cross-border collaboration. ReaktorX is dubbed as ‘Eurovision for Startups’ – and in this vein, the choice of the country depends on the winner of the previous batch.
245 startups from 12 countries applied for the 2023 batch, and the Polish AI startup The Linghos (gamified speech therapy game for children) came out as the winner. More notable winners include:
- Nethica – guilt-free shopping with sustainably-sourced clothes
- GuidefAI (now DIMA) – a platform for AI Agents
- PipelinerOnline, Inc. – digital CFO for freelancers
Another thing that sets ReaktorX apart is the set of benefits that getting enrolled comes with. Most notably, the acceleration program doesn’t presuppose any workshops, – instead, the whole run consists of 1 on 1 sessions with mentors who are, in large part, successful fellow founders from CEE, alongside their investors. More specifically, the new batch’s mentors will include:
- Roberts Bernans, VP of Connectivity at GoCardless
- Vlad Cazan, Co-Founder at KFactory
- Ewa Chronowska, Partner at Next Road Ventures, Founder at CEO at Vestbee
- Diana Koziarska, Partner at SMOK Ventures
- Borys Musielak, Partner at SMOK Ventures
- Ilya Novodvorskiy, Co-Founder at Readmio
- Davis Siksnans, Co-Founder at Printful
- Tudor Stanciu, Co-Founder at Ventures’n’Law
- Mario Stoev, Associate at LAUNCHub Ventures
- Kiryl Valoshyn, Co-Founder and CEO at TUT.BY
- Ionut Vlad, Co-Founder and CEO at Tokinomo
- Paulina Wardęga, Co-Founder and CEO at Heroify
- Wiktoria Wójcik, Co-Founder at inStreamly
- and more. Check out the complete mentor team here.
Roadmap and Prizes
All CEE founders – from serial entrepreneurs visionaries with a global solution in mind – are eligible. The startups are to apply before January 20th, after which the organizers will take their time before finalizing the list of participants. The acceleration program will run from February 17th to April 26th and culminate in the Demo Day (the date is yet to be announced).
At the Demo Day, startup representatives will pitch before Country Representatives who will choose the absolute winner whose country will get to host the next ReaktorX. However, regardless of who wins, every Top 5 finalist will get a sizable set of prizes from partners with a total worth of up to EUR 75K, including:
- USD 50K of Google Cloud Credits
- USD 10K of AWS Credits
- 3 free months from Beautiful.ai
- 25,000 free emails from Bouncer
- up to 90% off from Hubspot
- free media coverage from ITKeyMedia
- 2 free months from Livechat
- 35% off for media coverage from MamStartup
- One free year from Mixpanel
- 1 free months from Revolut Business
- 25% off from Slack
- EUR 15K of Credits from Stripe
- 3 free months from Trustmate
- 6 free months from Zendesk
- and much more.
- For more details, visit ReaktorX’ official website
- For updates, please follow ReaktorX’ LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- If you have additional questions, please email [email protected]
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!