- Wolves Summit is back with a new edition in Wrocław on May 23-25
- As usual, the Summit gathers top speakers and a massive audience
- The event is both in-person and online and lasts three days
- The online tickets are available for free for startup representatives
In late May, Wolves Summit returns to Wrocław for the top event of the season in CEE Tech. Namely, starting May 23, Wrocław Congress Center will once again house Wolves Summit 2022. This year’s edition will last three days, both in-person and online.
For many years, Wolves Summit brings together founders, investors, alongside innovation and tech enthusiasts of all sorts from all over CEE and beyond. The Summit’s goal is establishing business relationships and supporting local startups as well as networking, socializing, and relaxing after an intensive day in the company of kindred spirits. The bulk stats are more than impressive: the Summit can boast about having welcomed almost 30,000 guests from 90 countries, facilitating over 45,000 1:1 meetings between startup representatives and investors throughout the event’s history.
Topics and Speakers
The focal topics of the Summit’s panel discussions and keynote speeches on its stage will include:
- Lessons learned from Ukraine’s turmoil
- Challenges to Deeptech in 2023
- Budget Management in IT in 2023
- Early-stage investment in 2023
- Protecting startup-related intellectual property
- Female founders in CEE
The distinguished speakers include:
- Niklas Benesch, Head of startups and network at Austrian Angel Investors Association
- Dr. Wing Hin Chung, Head of Investment Promotion at InvestHK Berlin
- Diana Florescu, Founder at mediaforgrowth
- Gergő Gulyás, Head of Wolves X at Wolves Summit
- Christoph Klink, Partner at Antler
- Elena Malitskaya, CEO at ISE Corporate Accelerator
- Orsolya Rigó, Project manager at International Visegrad Fund
- Neville Taraporewalla, President at The Times Group North America
- Andrew Wrobel, Founding partner at Emerging Europe
- Find the complete agenda here
As if this wasn’t enough to make Wolves Summit 2022 a must-attend event, there are even more highlights:
- The regular 1:1 matchmaking meetings to establish business relations between startups and entrepreneurs
- The largest expo zone in the Summit’s history
- The famous Great Pitch Contest where 50 startups will present themselves before a panel of recognized investors and industry experts
- Corporate innovation challenges and side events to support the startup ecosystem in times of crises for a sustainable future
- Talent matchmaking between potential co-founders or employers.
- All attendees are welcome at the Full Moon Party on June 7 – the Summit’s additional networking afterparty
In a Nutshell:
- When: May 23-25 2022
- Where: Wrocław Congress Center, Wrocław, Poland
- Tickets here, early bird until May 11, online tickets are free for startups, in-person ticket are free for casual attendees
- Complete agenda here
More information on the Summit’s official website.
Kostiantyn is a freelance writer from Crimea but based in Lviv. He loves writing about IT and high tech because those topics are always upbeat and he’s an inherent optimist!